An open source project scheduling tool.|
What is Planner?
Planner is an open source project scheduling tool.
Among its important features are:
- Definition of tasks with start/end dates and durations
- Dependancies between tasks
- Sub-tasks can also be defined
- Project calendars with holidays
- Definition of resources
- Assignment of resources to tasks
- Resource specific calendars
- Project schedules stored in XML format
- Open source software
- Included in most major Linux distributions
- Web site provides aids in use
Questions or comments? Contact me: brian@SimpleProjectManagement.com.
Copyright 2003 by Brian C. Christensen